When & Where
Saturday, May 27th 10.30- 14.00
Tuesday, June 20th 18.30-22.00
Saturday, July 15th 10.30- 14.00
Henrick De Keijserst.27, Amsterdam 1073TG
Early Bird Registration – €120 inc. BTW (for registrations 4 weeks prior to the masterclass date)
Full Price – €150 in. BTW
The price covers both you and your partner.
The fine print
- The Masterclass is designed for mothers on their 14 week onward of their pregnancy and their partners.
- Participation is limited to 10 couples for maximum attention.
- To register for this special Masterclass please e-mail email@example.com or fill in the form below.
- You will receive confirmation and an invoice. Your place is secured when payment is complete.
Do you find that your busy life schedule diverts your attention from focusing on the baby you carry? Perhaps you find that a concise format will serve you mostly in preparation to your upcoming birth?
Isis HypnoBirthing offers a concise Birth Preparation Masterclass for optimal readiness. Spread over 3.5 hours, you and your partner will learn all the essentials knowledge and practical tools, so your upcoming birth will be the smooth, comfortable and easy experience you wish and deserve to have for yourself and for your baby.
The content and spirit of the Masterclasses have been developed in cooperation with birth professionals, and are a unique integration of great techniques and worlds -HypnoBirthing, Prenatal Yoga, Doula and Chinese Medicine. Practiced separately, they support pregnancy and birth beautifully, but together they serve as a powerful synergy. When attending this program you and your partner will be equipped with the knowledge and practicality needed to make informed choices, understanding of the process of birth and how to best support it, mother’s trust and confidence in her body and baby, encouragement, active involvement and love from her partner. All of these and more are key elements in experiencing the best possible birth for you, your baby and for the entire family.
What you’ll learn:
- Evidence-based birth education and practices to experience a safer, easier and more comfortable birth
- Breathing techniques to generate a sense of deep relaxation, focus and self confidence
- Deep relaxation techniques to maintain you in the best mental shape throughout pregnancy, and to create a healthy and nurturing environment for your baby
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- To shatter the myth that pain is a necessary companion to birth.
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe birth opioids.
- Natural ways to bring your body into birth without artificial chemical induction
- Gentle physical postures and exercises to build strength and stamina, and to facilitate a smoother and shorter birth.
- Simple down-to-earth tools for your birth companion to have a central role during your birth. This creates a special bond for him/her and the baby, makes him/her feel empowered and proud to have been able to take an active part during pregnancy and later in birth.
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
- Gentle breathing techniques that enable you to bring your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended
- Massage & acupressure
- Bach remedies & aromatherapy
You will also receive:
- Rainbow Relaxation Audio Recording- the program’s cornerstone practice for relaxation and stress reduction.
- 5 Professionally recorded audio scripts to centre, calm and strengthen your mind & body toward your birth
- Professionally written scripts for your home practice
- Handouts for planning your Birth Preferences
- A set of Birth Prompts for your birth Companion
- A well-paced instruction designed to build your confidence and eliminate fears to help you have a safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing
- Demonstration and practice of optimal birth positions
- Body toning exercises and practice
- A Guide to good pregnancy nutrition
- Small class for personal attention
- An initial consultation by telephone, email and /or personal meeting during the entire course and until your baby arrives.
- The advantage and confidence of the Isis HypnoBirthing Method reputation for top-quality birthing preparation.